- Pumping for Maximum Efficiency – MISSAA Upgrade the structure of wearable pump, has a high-power motor and efficient breast pumping, realistically mimics your little one’s sucking frequency, aiming to provide mothers with all-round comfort and hospital-level prolactinist-level experience.
- Smaller & Portable – MISSAA newly upgraded breast pump hands free is 22% smaller in size and 15% lighter in weight, more portable, saves storage space, and can be carried with you, even when traveling, driving, shopping etc, you can pump milk anytime anywhere.
- Custom Smart LED Display – 3 modes & 8 levels for more options and comfort. The memory function makes it always start with your preferred settings for efficient expression. A new one-button pause function allows you to control the pumping rhythm at any time.
- Premium Silicone from Japan- The accessories made of BPA-free food-grade silicone, safe, soft and durable, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and maintain a good seal for optimal suction. Only 4 parts. One-piece construction ensures one size fits most nipple sizes (13-27mm). NO need another flange insert.
- Faster Charging & Super Long Battery Life – One charge can be used for 4~5 hour/10~12 sessions, especially suitable for long-distance travel. Get back to pumping in no time with its 1.5 hour quick full charging. Large 6 oz capacity for worry-free pumping. 24 h Online After-Sales Service: If there is any problem with our products, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to satisfy you！
Suitable for nipples up to 27mm. Not suitable for other silicone stoppers.
General Tips for Using a Breast Pump
1.Make sure the breast pump is fully charged.
2. Wash and dry your hands.
3. Cleanse your breasts of any cream, ointment, or other product on your breasts.
4. Consult breast pump’s instruction manual for the proper way to assemble your pump.
5. Find a comfortable position, relax your body, and lean your body forward slightly. Press the breast pump flares against your breasts and don’t let air in, or you’ll lose your suction.
6. Some mothers find it helpful to hold their baby, or to have a picture of their baby in front of them while they pump.
7. When using the breast pump for the first time, please use the lowest suction to suck milk, then gradually increase your suction power and finally adjust to the suction power that works best for you.